My boys,, what a bunch of goons! Pics of the roos

McSneaky looks so different from all the others! I'm wondering if Steven's hen Moonshine, who is solid reddish/brown was one of the BLR's babies too but wasn't identified as such, I'll have to post a pic of her. I know you can see here in the other thread with the duck's and chicken's Thanksgiving. What color are his babies there?

Over here, his babies look like this:

996teens.jpg

The one on the left has a black tail, where the one on the right has a white tail. We did give McScreamy to a new home- he is totally white - although he may have gotten some darker feathers as he grew.

Here is another pic of Hardy with the girls on the other side of the fence: Hardy is funny- he has TWO green tail feathers
1HardyLittleGirls.jpg

I looked on the Thanksgiving thread, but didn't see any reddish brown gals - unless you mean the little head in the bottom of the 5th picture down?

Sounds like one of the BLR kids. When I go to lock them up, 2 out of the 3 will start yelling at me. Come to think of it, one is ALWAYS yelling at me. She sure doesn't have her father's disposition. ( but, I found her lost and stuck in the far neighors yard, so she has her dad's adventuresome spirit)

Back
Top Bottom