My brooder

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by snixter3, Feb 24, 2009.

1. snixter3

snixter3 Out Of The Brooder

Feb 17, 2009
    HI ALL,
    I would like to post pictures of my brooder, but I cannot figure out how to get my pictures on the post. I have them uploaded.

2. echlfan

echlfan Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2009
    Fresno, California
    Click reply>click the Img button above the post>add the link inbetween the that pop in.

3. scbatz33

scbatz33 No Vacancy, Belfry Full

Jan 23, 2009
    South GA
    you can also copy/paste the image..it's what I do cause I'm technologically challenged!

4. snixter3

Feb 17, 2009
    Here is a picture of our brooder.As you can see my dog is fasinated by the babies.
    We used an old tool box, we turned it on its side and attached the door to the hinge that was already there. We cut a hole in the top for the light to go thru.
    They seem to like thier new home. I am sure they will outgrow it way to fast. It is amazing how much thye have grown already.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

5. snixter3

Feb 17, 2009
    Thanks for the info. I had to copy and paste. I am computer illiterate..[​IMG]

6. damselfish

damselfish Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 8, 2008
    Southwest Missouri
    Say, that's a really nice looking brooder! They look like they're having a good time in there.

7. Ridgerunner

Ridgerunner Chicken Obsessed

Feb 2, 2009
    Northwest Arkansas
    Notice the position of the chicks. They are not too hot or too cold. Just right. Good job!

8. HokieBird

HokieBird Out Of The Brooder

Jan 27, 2009
    Waxhaw NC
    Wow, that is very nice! Thanks for posting you have helped me with my quest.

[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by