7 of the 12 ended up hatching. We didn't know what we were doing, but she did well. The first one hatched 13 Jan, 5 more 14 Jan, and the last one 18 Jan. Well, more accurately, the first 6 hatched sometime between our bedtime the night before and when we checked on the days mentioned. Number 7 pipped around 8:30pm on the 17th. We were running late for church, but I checked when we got home, and it had gotten about 1/3 of the way around--with a wide opening for that portion, and wasn't doing anything but breathe. I didn't follow the directions I found here; I quickly zipped around with my thumb nail, dampened it a little, then gave it back to mamma. An hour or two later, there was no change, so I started dribbling water off my fingers to wet the membrane. After a few minutes, the baby was pushing its way out. Mamma initially pecked at it, I took it for the evening and night, then returned it in the morning. By then it was active, and we could watch Orpy's reaction. She accepted it. So now we have 2 baby Turken (naked neck), 4 EE, and 1 Orpington. Well, really, they're all mutts. The only ones that "might" be pure is the EE. Ironically, the orpington was baby #7. The only one that could possibly be Orpy's offspring.