1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

My Buff Silkies from BamaChicken (pics)

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by hippichick, Jan 1, 2009.

1. hippichick

hippichick Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 13, 2008
    Branch, La
    Here are a few pics of my buffs that I hatched from Julie's eggs. There are 6 buffs and 1 blue. These are at 4 weeks old. This was their first time playing out in the run. The 3 older ones whose fluffy butts you see in the third pic are my Sizzles from Jaynie. Paula

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 1, 2009
  2. Emzyyy

Emzyyy Runs with Deer

Jul 14, 2008
    Derby Kansas
    AWWW ADORABLEEEE!! SO CUTEEE!! [​IMG]

3. Hangin Wit My Peeps

Hangin Wit My Peeps AutumnBreezeChickens.com

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] I am IN LOVE!

4. AmazonDragon

AmazonDragon Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 21, 2008
    Wisconsin
    AWWWWWW [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. BamaChicken

BamaChicken Orpingtons Bama Style

Nov 14, 2007
    They are so cute. Give them two more weeks and it will be quite a change. Hope you got some pullets out of the deal.

6. hippichick

Apr 13, 2008
    Branch, La
    Thanks guys. I really love these. Julie's got great Silkies. Check out her pics of her 6 week old buffs in another thread in this section. They're just precious.Paula

7. hippichick

Apr 13, 2008
    Branch, La
    Quote:Thanks, Julie. I love them. I know, two weeks makes a huge difference. I hope I got pullets too, but I need a nice cockerel. I don't have one yet. I only have 2 other buffs and they are a hen and a pullet.

Paula

8. BamaChicken

BamaChicken Orpingtons Bama Style

Nov 14, 2007
    WEll if none of those buff cockerels suit you, I have some really nice ones hatched here too. You can let me know. I have more in a hovabator here to. I will candle them on Monday and see how many are growing. I didn't mark them cause I have been under the weather so it will be a surprise.

9. hippichick

Apr 13, 2008
    Branch, La
    I was wondering why I hadn't seen you posting much in the last few of days. Hope you are feeling better. It's that time of the year, I guess. I'll definitely let you know if I don't get a cockerel. Sounds like you'll have plenty to choose from.

Paula

10. swtangel321

swtangel321 ~Crazy Egg Lady~

Jul 11, 2008
    Awww, what cute butts !!!!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by