1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

My bunnies! Pics of my French and english lops!

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by taraann81, Nov 3, 2010.

1. taraann81

taraann81 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 9, 2009
    Ontario
    This is my REW doe Lullaby. She is a french lop, approx 5 months old and was 10lbs at last weight in about 3 weeks ago. I was told that she is perhaps brood quality, but not as "round " as she should be! We love her anyways but if we decide to breed her we have a very "round" black buck available.

[​IMG]

She has such a sweet temperment, like a small dog! I love her huge size and the floppy ears!
    [​IMG]

This is my 6 month old broken tort English lop buck! He is my absolute favorite temperment wise. We will be getting two does for him in about two weeks. A blue and a broken blue(I can't wait to see the colors they throw). Yes his ears are a bit short(don't tell him that though, I don't want to give him a complex!(
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 3, 2010
  2. Whispering Winds

Whispering Winds Chillin' With My Peeps

I honestly am not a rabbit person, but they are the sweetest thngs, especially that boy!! Good luck with the girls and throwing some great babies!

3. taraann81

taraann81 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 9, 2009
    Ontario
    Thankyou! Thats Gordon! I love him!

4. kuntrycritters

kuntrycritters Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 2, 2007
    NE Arkansas
    Beautiful!!!!! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by