BRM's Bunny Thread! ❤️🐰❤️

Pics
Baby floofers or is this momma a faker too?
... I do wish I could experience kits. I think she faked it. It is so disappointing. That's probably why she pulled a nest early. I'm going to borrow a friend's proven buck... He used to be mine, the broken chestnut agouti, he's on this thread, I owned him for like two hours lol. But he's proven and so it Mir so this might be Caspian's fault. Just have to see.

... I do wish I could experience kits. I think she faked it. It is so disappointing. That's probably why she pulled a nest early. I'm going to borrow a friend's proven buck... He used to be mine, the broken chestnut agouti, he's on this thread, I owned him for like two hours lol. But he's proven and so it Mir so this might be Caspian's fault. Just have to see.
Are you sure these rabbits are not fixed?

Darn it! So, Caspian has not fathered any babies yet? I assume it’s not too hot yet where you are. Could Caspian or Mir be eating too much to make them overweight? Do you know how many days she carried to when she had her first litter? I hope the proven buck can give you some answers!

Darn it! So, Caspian has not fathered any babies yet? I assume it’s not too hot yet where you are. Could Caspian or Mir be eating too much to make them overweight? Do you know how many days she carried to when she had her first litter? I hope the proven buck can give you some answers!
Well Mir's obviously been overfeeding since I've given her alfalfa thinking she was pregnant...

Back
Top Bottom