My BYC friends

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Flock Master64, Nov 30, 2016.

1. Flock Master64

Flock Master64 Overrun With Chickens

Jul 24, 2016
    Surrounded by the Amish
    I know there are already a few of these but I wanted to do my own to give all my friends the recognition they deserve. I've only been on BYC for a few months and I've met some of the best people i will ever know.

Jenna14chicken or JennaMW14 Jenna was the first person I met on BYC. We became friends pretty quick. We don't talk as much as I'd like to but it's a lot of fun when we do. Im always glad to help her when she needs me.

Chickluvinfreak I think I first met Mackenzie on a role play.....I think. Mackenzie and I have a lot in common. She's probably one of my closest friends on BYC and I'm very grateful that she's one of my friends.

LukeMeister I first met Lucas on his Star Trek Vs. Star Wars thread where we fought over wich was better multiple times. Eventually I got to know him better and we've become good friends.

Taming Master Shannon and I first met on Mountain Peeps chat thread. Shannon is one of the nicest people I know. She does amazing drawings for me and this is the best way I could think of to pay her back. Shannon and I have some common interests like pokémon, anime, them Dino's and other things. Thanks Shan

Mountain Peeps I'm very grateful for Sarah. She's always teaching me on how to be a better Christain and other things. If there's anything I need help or advice with I know I can count on her.

Chickenchick11 Bella i met on Mountain Peeps chat thread not long after I joined but just recently I feel like we have become good friends. We like talking about Star Wars and other movies with each other.

Troyer Gal Savannah I haven't known for very long but we talk often and she's good at making me laugh.

RodNTN I've only known Isabella for a few weeks and I'm getting to know her better more and more. I love seeing pictures of her flock and talking with her about our chickens.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2016
  2. RodNTN

RodNTN Following Jesus

May 22, 2013
    The USA
    My Coop
    Thank you Jake! [​IMG] I consider myself very lucky to have you as a friend on BYC!

3. Flock Master64

Jul 24, 2016
    Surrounded by the Amish
    :D :hugs

4. Mountain Peeps

Mountain Peeps Change is inevitable, like the seasons Premium Member

Apr 23, 2014
    At our lodge
    My Coop
    Thanks man!![​IMG] I'm very lucky to be counted on here. [​IMG]

5. Flock Master64

Jul 24, 2016
    Surrounded by the Amish

You're welcome :D :hugs

6. chickluvinfreak

chickluvinfreak Chillin' With My Peeps

Thank you again for writing that, it was really nice :D You are an awesome friend :hugs

7. Flock Master64

Jul 24, 2016
    Surrounded by the Amish
    M

:D thanks :hugs so are you

8. chickluvinfreak

chickluvinfreak Chillin' With My Peeps

:)

9. Flock Master64

Jul 24, 2016