My car got hit...again :(

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Avalon1984, Nov 22, 2011.

1. Avalon1984

Avalon1984 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 22, 2010
    Muskegon
    What is wrong with people??? I just got rear ended the second time in 2 months! [​IMG] First somebody hit me at a red light, now somebody else hit me in the parking lot. That person was bold enough to leave his/her car sitting there smooched up to my back bumper. No note on my car apologizing or anything. Just left the car sit there like they were proud of what they had done. I would have at least pulled the car back again, not leave it sitting there ramming my car.

I took the license plate and left a nasty note on the windshield but with our no-fault-insurance there is no hope of replacing my dented bumper anytime soon. I talked to hubby and I will get me a 15in long trailer hitch and put it on the back bumper of my little Prius. Why do people keep hitting my little Prius [​IMG] ??? It hasn't hurt a soul! [​IMG]

2. aubreynoramarie

aubreynoramarie designated lawn flamingo

May 27, 2010
    Reno, Nevada
    I very honestly and truly believe that there are some people out there who are either too stupid or too consumed in their own whatever they have going on to realize that theyve kissed your car with theirs. I also truly believe that some people should not be allowed to be in control of a two ton piece of machinery.

3. stoopid

stoopid Chicken Fairy Godmother

Aug 3, 2011
    Long Island, NY
    X2

4. Arcnadius

Arcnadius Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 1, 2010
    Western WI
    [​IMG]

Did the dealer sell you a car with a cloaking device? [​IMG]

5. Avalon1984

Dec 22, 2010
    Muskegon
    [​IMG] I know, I hear you. The first lady was on her cell and had 2 kids in the back seat. What was she thinking?????? This one today...it just takes the cake. I guess I will have to look for a cloaking device in my little prius and how to disable it. It just makes me soooo mad. How inconsiderate is that?????? Just stick up for your mistake, leave a note of apology and a phone number or something.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2011
  6. Avalon1984

Dec 22, 2010
    Muskegon
    Quote:Did I mention the car before this one got nearly totalled when a van was going down the road at 5mph and then moved over to the right shoulder of the road. Me, in my little mind assumed the lady would let me (and the 5 other vehicles behind her) pass and just as was right next to her she did a quick left turn without a blinker and t-boned me and pushed me into a ditch. And she too had 3 kids in her van, none were wearing seatbelts [​IMG] They were on a "scenic" tour.

7. Arcnadius

Arcnadius Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 1, 2010
    Western WI
    Not trying to make excuses for the inconsiderate SOB, but I did once see a car that hadn't been put all the way into park roll into another car. Maybe the car that hit you had the same thing happen. But you'd think the note you left would make them call. Did you get a picture of the scene or file a report?

8. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    Is your car flirting with other cars??? [​IMG] [​IMG] You got one heck of a shameless little hussy car you got there! I bet she put a bumper sticker on either end that says "Bump Me!" [​IMG]

I would be ticked if I got hit twice in such a short time! I know Pruis are small cars and if you are not careful, you could bump into one if you are not careful! Since that lady was on her cell, that would be a ticket for her because it is a distraction.

If you get hit again, time to upgrade to a bigger car and act sweet revenge on those careless drivers!

9. Avalon1984

Dec 22, 2010
    Muskegon
    Quote:I did not. The last time this happened I called my insurance and they said that I could file a report (and pay more insurance) but my deductible is still $1000 and a new bumper is around $900. I also was trying to get an explanation as to why in the world my insurance rates go up and I have to pay for the damage if somebody else hits me and even the cop (back then) attested it but she said that is the thing behind "no fault insurance". Nobody is at fault. Drives me insane. It is only a small dent but it still is a dent in my new car. The insurance company wouldnÂ’t care about it and if I had called a cop he would have probably laughed at me. But it is my new car!!!!!!

10. Avalon1984

Dec 22, 2010
    Muskegon
    Quote:How dare you call my innocent little prius a hussy car???? My car does not flirt! It is in a serious relationship with my husbandÂ’s Prius, which has close to 200k miles on it and NO dented bumper!!! I do have a big truck but I love my little Prius and the gas mileage it gets. And it is oh soo comfortable. The lady on the cell phone accident did not dent the bumper per se, it just jumped out of the little holders on one side and needs to be put in its place, but this one now dented it. I am just not lucky with cars. [​IMG] I do have a friend that does do armored cars, I may have to give him a call now.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by