My caretakers are so good to me!

fishnet1971

'Birds Momma
13 Years
May 25, 2010
'Bird 'n the Fluffy Butts coop in Ohio
I had knee surgery on Friday afternoon. (nothing big) When I got home and got my wits about me, I asked DH to set my chair in the pen with the girls and Bird. I missed them! well, he did and ran as Bird chased him out of his pen. I sat down and sighed a sigh of relief. Kicked my leg up on a pillow and had a glass of iced tea. my older girls came around me really cautious. head sideways, slowly, etc. Gee, see where I am in their line of love.....
hmm.png

the 4 new babies came a running as quick and their little feeties would take them. "MOMMA MOMMA MOMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAA R U OK???" you know how FUNNY it is to see a 13 week old Cochin run at you as fast as she can????? OMG.. it was precious. and, up they came. all 4 of them right up on my and my bandages. glad they do not weigh a lot yet.!!!!

58585_0715112004.jpg

cassidy.... luvs me... hates the ice pack though.

58585_0715112005.jpg

PEACHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

58585_0715112006.jpg

Princess picks at it as well. Glad she is still lightweight.

58585_0715112043.jpg

My caretakeers.. such good girls

gig.gif
isn't that true!!!??? i am ever so careful as well that it stayed clean, and nothing got near it. such sweeties!
love.gif
love.gif
Today, Bird jumped up on my lap, pecked at my shirt and dug around on my shorts. Then he sat down ni my lap. ah... that's my boy.

This is the cutest! <3
Hope you are doing well! My neighbor lady friend moved to the other side of town and she's had both of her knees done in the past year. I know it can get frustrating!
Glad you have your girls...the image of the cochin running at you full force is just too cute. >_<

hope all heals well and soon!! awesome girls - and the thought of your baby cochins running "waddling" as fast as they can, precious!! I have 4 baby cochins running and they are my favorite

Back
Top Bottom