1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

My chicken day

Discussion in 'Managing Your Flock' started by LoneCowboy, Nov 10, 2007.

1. LoneCowboy

LoneCowboy Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 26, 2007
    Longmont, CO
    Yep, that's right everything chicken today.

The incubator is running well. 100.6 air temp. 99.1-99.3 water wiggler temp. 37-41% humidity. Now that it's running well, I hate to make the alterations I need to before the eggs arrive. Going to add my semi-auto egg turner as soon as I build it. and got to find a way to get the water into my dish.

Let the girls out to free range. Talk about a major party for them. They were out all day long and loving it.

I was showing a friend the babies in the brooder when one of them flew up onto the cord of the heat lamp and just swung there for the longest time. They all go to their new homes next week. [​IMG]

Painted the new coop today. It's looking really good. Can't wait to show you all, but want to wait until it's done. You no, every project goes through the ugly muggly stage. So now I just have to finish the shutters and roost and dropping pit, and it's done. [​IMG] Hoping I can't sell it, so I can put some breeders in there [​IMG] DH would be cranky though.

Yep, that pretty much outlines my day. I think I might have the chicken virus. [​IMG]

2. 4-H chicken mom

4-H chicken mom Overrun With Chickens

Aug 3, 2007
    Oberlin, OH
    Yep, it sounds like you are hooked. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by