my chicken math scared my DH! lol

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by bethandjoeync, Mar 15, 2011.

1. bethandjoeync

bethandjoeync Songster

Mar 21, 2009
    Iron Station, NC
    yesterday I was doing a little bit of "chicken" math. trying to figure out how many laying hens I have now vs. how many eggs I am finally getting each day. and I had breed names beside numbers and such, on a piece of paper here at the computer. I go to work last night and start getting text messages from him, questioning what these numbers mean.

in my inbox:
    "WTH r all these chicken count numbers on the desk? we dont hav ne surprise shipments or anything do we?"
    outbox:
    "no lol"
    inbox:
    "k just makin sur. i didnt want to come home to a sh*t load of chicks cause you couldn't say no or found a coupon for them"

(the last part really made me laugh, cause if I did have a coupon I probably would consider getting some [​IMG], I am known as a coupon queen btw)

I had to laugh! we ordered chicks this time last year and we really don't have anymore room in the coop and run, for more chickens....well unless they were bantams [​IMG]

just thought I would share with my chicken lover community. noone at work would have understood why this was funny to me...and why I would want more chickens

2. NewHopePoultry

NewHopePoultry Crowing

Apr 9, 2007
    Troy,Missouri
    [​IMG]

3. WoodlandWoman

WoodlandWoman Crowing

May 8, 2007
    Wisconsin
    That is really funny!

4. feather and mountain man

feather and mountain man Corn fed Indiana farmgirl

Jan 17, 2010
    That kinda sounds like my DH's first responce and then he always gives in and gives me what I want. SHH don't tell him I said that. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: