Summary (see my earlier post from a couple days ago, it's a long story)...lice, respiratory infection, dog attack...started after bringing 3 new birds into my flock. I have culled 2 symptomatic hens (foul smelling nasal discharge, eyes swollen shut, lethargic) I am currently treating the remainder of the flock with sulfamethoxine (on day 3 of 6). They seem generally healthy with only minor wheezing in 2 or 3 birds). Prior to this starting I had found lice on some of my birds and still need to dust them for that. Then this morning I found a nasty poo with a roundworm in it!! I had treated with wazine in the spring. Now I have more questions...I assume I need to wait until they are done with antibiotics to treat with wazine again...can I treat right away or would that stress their systems too much? Then when do I retreat for worms (I understand with fenbendazole paste, in 2 weeks)? When should I dust for lice? When they are are treated and recovered can I sell them (or will they be carriers)? (I have some beautiful birds...most are from a spring Mcmurray order so I don't want to cull). I would like to just keep a few birds over the winter and start over a new batch in the spring. Help! I have kept chickens for many years...I've never had so many problems!