It's been a while since I've posted progress pictures of my coop, so here's a few. The coop itself is done. I've been working on the run lately and it's almost done as well. I splurged on hardware cloth. I'm not getting into this to lose birds. Name a predator native to the northeast and I've got them. For those that are curious about the cost of the hardware cloth, I got a 4ftx100ft roll for $175. The ugly pile of old patio block came in real handy for a digging defense. It was a chore doing all the fencing work solo, but I'm pleased with the outcome. All that's left is covering the run and building the gate.