My Chicken Shopping Spree!!!!!!!!!

TK Poultry

Songster
10 Years
May 25, 2009
Greencastle, Indiana
today i went and bought seven new chickens i was soooo excited and last weekend i bought four chickens and two ducks i cant help my self its an addiction.........today i bought 4 EE's and 3 BR's and last weekend i bought 3 NHR 1 BR 2 Swedish Ducks!!!! now im thinking of building a new pen i just cant stop!!!!!!!!!

Wow. You're giddy, aren't you. If I round up an intervention posse, will we find you crossleged in a corner with a pile of chickens on your lap, drooling "mine, mine, all mine............."?

lol.png

I bought 6 ducks and 4 chicks yesterday.......we both need that intervention.....

sign me up..you know your in trouble when you have more than you can count and 3 turners turning eggs with a waiting list going in as soon as those are done. Oh also when your dh spends every weekend for months "adding on" to the chicken house and the horses keep loosing pasture so the chickens have more
idunno.gif

Congratulations on your new "kids"

Last edited:
LOL, poor horses. Phil has stopped helping me build pens so my new pens aren't looking as nice now but I am still building. Built a quail pen today in the greenhouse, not sure where we will put the plants this winter, lol

Ya'll are so funny! I just bought 25 EE's from Mypetchicken.com and can't wait till they get here!!!!
tongue.png
My DH says I am on the verge of being a chicken addict too!!!
lol.png
I'm like.....I only have 30 something chickens...I don't want them to be lonely!!!
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png

ya seems like every weekend i buy something new and DM is like ok are you done and im like never i just cant stop and now planning pen #5 but i only have like 40 birds

youknow it is bad when the 5 year old says, " mommy, maybe I should be in charge of the monies."
took 4 roos to swap
came home with 3 more roos, but honey they are std SPLASH cochins, 3 std hens, 2 silkies
when people ask how many birds you have and you answer ummmmm??????
you know its getting bad

Back
Top Bottom