My chickens dressed up as Santa for Christmas!

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by guesswhatchickenbutt, Dec 6, 2009.

1. guesswhatchickenbutt

guesswhatchickenbutt Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 5, 2009
    Central FL
    Okay - I seriously crossed the sanity line doing this, but I have kids so I can blame it on them.

My husband drew the line at using this for our Christmas card.... but he'll never know if I slip a few of these inside the Christmas cards [​IMG]

[​IMG]

If you want to see more pics of them dressed up I have a ton here on my blog: http://gardeningwithoutskills.blogspot.com/2009/12/age-old-question-has-finally-been.html

I've
    got individual pics of the girls dressed up like this - LOL. I need counseling.

Thanks for looking!!!!!!!

1 person likes this.
  2. gritsar

gritsar Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    Cute! I did the same thing with chickens, the dog, the cats won't let me. [​IMG]

3. Wildsky

Wildsky Wild Egg!

Oct 13, 2007
    California
    [​IMG] SO cute!

4. LilBizzy

LilBizzy Chicken Storyteller

May 20, 2008
    Maryland
    Oh, that is to cute! I was trying to figure out how to do something similar for the chickens picture with Santa. Hmm, maybe next year!!
    I bet my neighbor would just love to see the girls in holiday dresses.

5. trilyn

trilyn Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 13, 2009
    East Syracuse
    [​IMG] Adorable!

6. Illia

Illia Crazy for Colors

Oct 19, 2009
    Forks, WA
    [​IMG] Did you try and put hats on them, too? It looks like it in the blog. I love it, though!

7. suburbanchx

suburbanchx Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 21, 2009
    Did you make them? If so, could you post the pattern you used? By the way, that is sooo cute! [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. Cetawin

Cetawin Chicken Beader

Mar 20, 2008
    NW Kentucky
    You do NOT need counseling but you DO need to give me a cape pattern. [​IMG] I would dress every one of mine up so HA!

9. Oh how much I wish u were able to get a pic with the santa hats on them! That would be PERFECT! Too bad they threw them off, huh?

10. Mahonri

Mahonri Urban Desert Chicken Enthusiast Premium Member

May 14, 2008
    North Phoenix
    My Coop
    I've got to show that pic to my wife... she'll be sewing some of 'her' favorite girls some suits.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by