My Chicken's made Christmas Shopping easy for my Husband.

Discussion in 'Managing Your Flock' started by navychick, Dec 26, 2011.

1. navychick

navychick Chillin' With My Peeps

May 17, 2011
    I hope everyone on BYC and your families had a Blessed Christmas.
    My husband had a ball shopping at TSC this year and I had the BEST Christmas EVER!
    No Mall and fancy jewelry stores this year -lol.
    I will be dressed in PINK Schmidt from my cameo barn boots to the top of my head.
    He even bought a Rooster calender for the girl's to hang in their coop for inspiration.
    Amazing how Chickens change your life.

2. aoxa

aoxa Overrun With Chickens

Really though! [​IMG] All I asked for was anything chicken related! I got a heated waterer, a chicken hat (for winter), a chicken thumb drive, a couple chicken decorations, a chicken sign, and some chicken books! [​IMG]

3. 4Hchickenproject

4Hchickenproject Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 10, 2011
    Me too! I got everything chicken related...egg basket, floor mat, mug, and more. Everyone said I was easy this year. I've never seen a chicken thumb drive...I'll have to look that one up!

I'm glad you had a great Christmas, and I hope everyone else did too!

4. sheila3935

sheila3935 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 10, 2010
    Stonington, illinois
    Me too. I got hatching eggs from DH of which 5 hatched. Got a gift card for the feed store from 1 DD and got a ceramic rooster from another DD, but my favorite was a collage another DD made me of pictures of all the kids when they were smaller she accented it with little gold chicken stickers. I wanted a Mossy Oak pink camo shirt but didnt get it but my birthday is coming up in January. Maybe then.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2011

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by