my chickens smell dinner and come running to the back door LOL

karlamaria

Songster
8 Years
Jan 30, 2011
Western montana
M y girls come running every time they smell the spaghetti cooking. looks like Im going to need to fence these girls off, one was pecking at the door when I opened it to see these girls at my back door lol, yeah, they got a big plate of spaghetti LOL
1dJ6H.jpg

So funny! Wouldn't you just love to invite them in?
smile.png
My husband rolls his eyes when he discovers me cooking spaghetti noodles for the chickens.

I introduced them to spaghetti this last week as I dropped my fork while sitting out there with my girls, they came running and grabbed the noodle off the fork. well I went and got them a plate and omg they went insane. ( they love my sauce LOL ) there was noodles and sauce flying every where. I could not get away fast enough and was kindle slapped on my chest by a flying noodle. it was such a big hit I did spaghetti last night again, thats when I discovered one girl pecking at the screen door. I laughed my head off when I saw them all at the door. I fixed them a plate and then ran them over to there own yard to eat it. Im getting som new fencing this weekend LOL, Im not about to have my peeps sitting on my porch pooping and screaming for food every time I cook LOL

notice we all have crocks shoes to tend the chickens LOL, we wear them out side and never indoors. Every day the kids go out with bag in hand and scooper and pick up the ladies droppings. my kids laugh when I tell them its doodie duty, hee hee hee

Back
Top Bottom