My Chicks and music

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by Mr.Beginner24, May 26, 2011.

1. Mr.Beginner24

Mr.Beginner24 Out Of The Brooder

May 23, 2011
    Blaine
    I was just wanting to tell people about how cute my chickens were. I was playing music in my rooms and from the room next to mine I hear a chirping sound coming from my chicks that were following the song and almost in tune too! I went over to them and they were sitting there in a line chirping the tune of the song! It was sooo cute. Has anyone else had this happen?

2. sheila3935

sheila3935 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 10, 2010
    Stonington, illinois
    what were you playing I will have to try this.

3. Mr.Beginner24

Mr.Beginner24 Out Of The Brooder

May 23, 2011
    Blaine
    I played a lot of every thing. One of my friends told me that I should so I did. They really liked chirping to Fur Elise. I also played some rap they chirped to (Tech N9ne) and country like Jason Aldean. I thought it was even funnier when I got to songs they didn't like and they chirped really loudly and I could tell they were mad at the song choice [​IMG] when you do it, you should tell me how it works out haha! I was amazed when they started doing it and now my friends come over when I have then chirping in the back round and they start to laugh.

4. sunny & the 5 egg layers

sunny & the 5 egg layers Overrun With Chickens

Mar 29, 2011
    [​IMG] Haha! That is pretty funny! [​IMG]

5. Mommysongbird

Mommysongbird Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 17, 2011
    Small Town, Virginia
    Ours LOVE country anything. It is what I have on the majority of the time. Our dogs like country as well, but they also enjoy 50's and 60's rock n roll. Haven't played any of that for our chicks yet, but I will before they go outside, which might be by Saturday. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by