My chicks are now ONE whole week old! *PICS*

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by aoxa, Mar 10, 2012.

1. aoxa

aoxa Overrun With Chickens

It's a whole week since my babies were born. They grow SO FAST! Got a ton of pictures today of them enjoying life. I have been giving them little bits of spinach as a treat, and oh my gosh they go nuts over it! You can tame them down really quickly with greens! Three of them are 2 weeks old. Hopefully one of the three older ones will be frizzled like their mothers. Let me know if I'm just blowing hot air on this dream :S [​IMG] Eedie - Easter Egger [​IMG] Bonnie - mother is a frizzle - father is unknown. She has weird feathers, but I am not sure if I'd call them frizzled.. [​IMG] One of the three mottled houdans [​IMG] another one [​IMG] Last one Only Eedie and Bonnie are named.. The rest are nameless right now.. Though they all have such unique personalities. This one loves his tigger :gig Oh and he/she is an EE [​IMG] This is one of the older half frizzles. I think it's a boy, but what do I know :p - He is the first to investigate anything new. [​IMG] I'd be willing to bet $100 that this is a boy. He's very much the head of the flock. He's one of those older three with the frizzled mother. [​IMG] Here they are all investigating the new shavings. They were terrified at first!! After 20 minutes they were scratching around like mad! [​IMG] They sure love that stuffed Tigger! They all sleep on him :love [​IMG] Chloe: "I hope you're wearing your seat-belt Eedie!" [​IMG] Hope you enjoyed! :D

2. NovaAman

NovaAman Overrun With Chickens

SO CUTE!

I think Bonnie is a Bennie..

3. gapeach717

gapeach717 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 9, 2012
    North, ga
    Oh!!!! Mottled babies are beeeeeeautiful!!!!!!!!

Love them all!

4. aoxa

Really doesn't matter to me :love - I just want a dang frizzled! I would love a frizzled rooster rather than a hen, as I could breed him to my silkies and my polish.

5. aoxa

Thank you!!! :D I just love them <3 Can't wait to see what they will turn out to look like!

6. gapeach717

gapeach717 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 9, 2012
    North, ga
    I just love that coloring!

7. LilMissChz

LilMissChz Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 16, 2012
    North East, Maryland
    Boy if you got a frizzled roo, I would surely love to buy some eggs off of you!!

8. aoxa

I have the cutest little buff laced polish girl that I want to see if I can get some frizzled young off her :p If only one turns out to be a frizzle, and a boy!! :fl

9. dreamer5577

dreamer5577 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 16, 2011
    Pennsylvania
    Oh! What cuties! :)

10. aoxa

Thank you! :D They are so friendly too <3

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by