My China Babies :)

Discussion in 'Geese' started by Bleenie, Jun 30, 2010.

1. Bleenie

Bleenie Wyan-DO's

I took a few pics of my Chinese Goslings while after they got settled back into their brooders and were all cute & sleepy..ahh i love them....
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The Brown chinas.. The "special" baby's leg is better today, i removed the wrap to give him a break and it hasn't slipped all day and his foot is staying straight too. We'll see how it works out after a while.
    [​IMG]

2. D'Angelo N Va.

D'Angelo N Va. Songster

Dec 28, 2009
    OMG, theyare so cute. It really brought a big smile to my face to see them. if i were closer,,,,,,I would be over every day playing with them.

3. Goosehaven

Goosehaven Chirping

Apr 24, 2010
    Indiana
    They are all so adorable [​IMG]

4. bock

bock Songster

Oct 10, 2008
    Northern CA
    Cute! [​IMG]

5. artsyrobin

artsyrobin Artful Wings

Mar 1, 2009
    Muskogee OK
    they are beautiful, now i am almost positive i must have a china gosling! how is the brown ones leg??

6. jennifer@couplandtx.org

[email protected] Songster

Apr 10, 2010
    Coupland, TX
    So Bleenie, did you hatch them? I think I remember seeing that they were shipped but I'm curious about their ages in contrast. Are some a few days older than others, like the little dark one compared to the other bigger ones. Can you give any background if you know it? jennifer

7. TennesseeTruly

TennesseeTruly Songster

Mar 5, 2009
    Church Hill, TN
    Awwww they just make me smile! I love them Bleenie!

8. bufforp89

bufforp89 Songster

Jul 26, 2009
    Chenango Forks NY
    Very cute! i have a pair of brown chinese myself and although they are stinkers I love them! lots of personality. I have three of their eggs in the bator due in a few weeks too [​IMG]

9. Bleenie

Bleenie Wyan-DO's

I didn't hatch any of them, my first 4 i bought and ordered through the feed store. the brows were bought from a woman down south of me that was "selling her friends goslings" & the newest 3 Whites are from a wonderful woman down in Winlock, WA that hatched them in her incubator from her own geese, it was great getting to see the parents.

The brown ones are living with a Khaki Campbell ducklet, just because i want them all to be used to ducks. The whites have been living with about 7 mixed ducklings & they all get along really well. The little whites LOVE the brows though, they cuddle them anytime they are in the same pen outside, it's pretty funny.

The 3 new whites were all hatched within 1-2 days of eachother i believe but the Browns, the woman couldnt tell me their exact ages, but the youngest still had it's egg tooth when i bougth it while the oldest brown was about 1wk old.

The feed store orders from a hatchery so when i first ordered my 2 female whites the shipment that had mine in it were all DOA, so i had to wait a whole nother week for my 2 little nosey girls, they're really cute.

[email protected] :

So Bleenie, did you hatch them? I think I remember seeing that they were shipped but I'm curious about their ages in contrast. Are some a few days older than others, like the little dark one compared to the other bigger ones. Can you give any background if you know it? jennifer​

10. jennifer@couplandtx.org

[email protected] Songster

Apr 10, 2010
    Coupland, TX
    that is really cool, I want to see a picture of an egg tooth, nature is amazing! Beautiful pictures, I also want to see pics as they grow (don't forget to say 'pictures' in the subject of the post), then e/body gets excited!~!! Also, you mentioned that the lady selling them was 'for a friend' what do you think the true story is?? Very curious. jennifer

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by