My Christmas gift!!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by ozark hen, Dec 17, 2007.

1. ozark hen

ozark hen Living My Dream

Apr 4, 2007
    Mansfield, MO
    I have been wanting an incubator for Christmas, or any time, LOL. My dh had me call our local feed store (mfa)and ask if they could order it. She called me back and said yes, she could get the hova-bator 1588 with the 1611 and for $20 cheaper than Cutler's!! [​IMG] I am so excited. I called dh and told him and he told me to go ahead and order it for my Christmas gift!!![​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    They don't guarantee I can get it by Christmas but I don't care as if I had it I would be incubating eggs and then having to keep chicks in the house the entire winter!!! [​IMG] Thanks for those of you who told me what kind of incubator to get!! [​IMG]
    Merry Christmas everyone.
    Please feel free to post what you are getting /get for Christmas on this thread if you like.
    Ok, just got a call from MFA again, her supplier just called her back and said he quoted her the wrong price...it will now be $170! I said, no thanks, I would order it from Cutlers. ha ha

Last edited: Dec 17, 2007
  2. okiechick57

okiechick57 Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Happy Happy for you girl !
    I am flying to Oregon on thursday and coming back Dec 24th .......my sisters kids gave me to my sister for her birthday the 22nd........so I consider it a gift to me [​IMG]

3. hsm5grls

hsm5grls Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 3, 2007
    tucson
    Yeah [​IMG] [​IMG] Thats great. Hope you have many happy hatches.

I got a rototiller for Christmas. I have been wanting one for so long and DH finally got it for me. It is sitting on the porch just waiting for some dry weather so I can give it a test run.

LOL Some women want diamonds I want yard tools and chicken coops. LOL

4. hypnofrogstevie

hypnofrogstevie chick magnet

Jul 12, 2007
    Newton NJ
    Merry christmas! Its great you got a bator. Now you can drive your DH nuts with all the peeping! [​IMG]

I want my alienware laptop. My mom is giving my brother and I ebay credit.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2007
  5. AtRendeAcres

AtRendeAcres Chillin' With My Peeps

May 23, 2007
    Clarion County
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. ozark hen

Apr 4, 2007
    Mansfield, MO
    thanks all, I edited my post with new info. Okie that is wonderful! Have safe trip and wish her a Happy Birthday from your chicken friends. ha ha

7. Katy

Katy Flock Mistress

You are going to have so much fun! I'm glad you're finally getting your incubator....you're going to love it!! [​IMG]

8. ozark hen

Apr 4, 2007
    Mansfield, MO
    I just ordered my 1588 with the 1611 from Cutler's. Yee Haw, now my house will be be filled with chicks till spring!! [​IMG] Now I have finally discovered that I love buff orps...I will need some lavender eggs ha ha Oh, oh, I also need frizzles, oh,oh and soooo many more [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 17, 2007
  9. Smitty's Farm

Smitty's Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 24, 2007
    St Clair County, Il
    Ozark, you are to funny. I don't think your DH knew what he was doing by giving you the ok to order the incubator. That is wonderful news! [​IMG] I am so happy for you. I can't wait to hear all about it and the eggs that you will be hatching.

I think Buff orp & frizzles sound great! i would love some of those to.

I want an electic pop door opener w/ timer. I just need to take the plunge and order it. [​IMG]

Have a great day!

10. arlee453

arlee453 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 13, 2007
    near Charlotte NC
    Got myself an outdoor webcam...so I can watch my girls all day, of course!

[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by