L&Schickens

Songster
11 Years
Jun 9, 2008
Washington State
I bought my self a dog a few days ago. We named her pucca, after Pucca

pucca.jpg
pucca.jpg

My Pucca is just over a year old and a Papillon. I got her from a breeder who had bad luck selling puppies so they had 3 year old females for sale. They were all spayed and UTD on shots. They were all stictly out side dogs so none are potty trained, but I didn't care too much about that. She was $100 and I could not get a dog spayed and shots for that.
I have a application out for a Boston or a Papillon, but the rescuse all say "NO KIDS". So fine, I will have to buy one from a breeder. I am glad I found this breeder. She did't care I have a kid.
So Here is Pucca!

pucca_024.jpg

pucca_027.jpg

pucca_044.jpg

pucca_050_copy.jpg

pucca_057.jpg

pucca_064.jpg

pucca_070.jpg

pucca_067.jpg

I have been feeling "Broody" lately. My son is almost 6 and does not let me cuddle him that much any more, so Pucca is filling the gap there. She is a sweet girl. I think I love her!!

Awww that is so sweet!!
Very nice family!! I grab my 9 year old son a lot to still cuddle with him. I don't think he hates it as much as he tries to make it seem.
That pup seems to like kids just fine.. Good for you
Merry Christmas!
Christina

You mean my boy won't want to cuddle me in 4 more short years?
tongue.png

She's cute! I'm sorry the rescues had such restrictions...cutting their nose off to spite their face, no?

Looks like someone got a great home though! I think it's pretty obvious that she'll have it good there.
smile.png

You lucky duck! If I had a dog, it would be a Papillon. Something about those ears. I've researched Pap rescue, but after I while, I started to get the sense that Paps would be smarter than me. But I can't have a dog anyway because I work outside the home all day. Not fair to a dog.

What a wonderful Christmas present! Looks like she is fitting in great. She definitely looks happy!
love.gif

I will say that we had an old breeder dog and she was the best! Very tolerant of the kids, loved the other animals. If you brought in a new animal, all you had to do was call it a puppy and she would lick it to death! The ferret was the "Stinky Puppy" and the chicks were the "Fuzzy Puppies". It was hilarious to have the baby chicks outside and have them up under the bulldog's "wings"(front legs) peeking out like they would a mama hen!
jumpy.gif

Congrats on the wonderful new addition to your family!

Shelly

Congrats on the new addition, she sure is a cutie. That was a very nice Christmas present. Beautiful family portrait also. Merry Christmas

Back
Top Bottom