My Christmas Present!!!

Fancy Feather Poultry

Cooped Up
12 Years
May 30, 2007
Well, guess what everyone my best friend is getting me a pet bunny for christmas. Its a lop eared bunny, it looks just like a little puppy!. Anyway it would be cool it if I could train it to this its cage is just a place to do his business and a place to sleep at night, and then he can run all around the house.

Thanks for any answers.

Bye.

I once had a neighbor that had s house bunny. It was litter trained..... I don't know how she did it, but maybe you can do some reserarch and find out. Is there a bunny forum?? Bunnies are so cute. Use to have a few. Good Luck!: bun

I had a house bunny. She was awesome. I'd sit on the sofa and she would hop into my lap to watch tv with me. Her litter box was in the corner, for some reason, they like to poo and pee in corners. They will chew, anything, not just table legs etc, but also electrical cords. I'm sure there is information on the net about it. Good luck
Rachel

I had rabbits once, and they're just like any rodent, they have one particular place they like to go potty. Mine would always go in one corner of the cage. From what a friend told me once, they're not hard to pottytrain.

my cousin had a rabbit that ran around the house all the time but you have to rabbit proff the house and and the rabbit will chew though the walls.

Back
Top Bottom