My Church buddy :)

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Funky Feathers, Aug 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Funky Feathers

Funky Feathers former Fattie

Jan 15, 2009
    Maryland
    My Coop
    This is Grace, my long time (best ever) farm sitter and new Church buddy:

[​IMG]

Yes, I actually went to Church last Sunday! [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Sigh. Your dress is busy!!!! Did we NOT have this conversation???? Oh wait. My fail. I still need to post my clothing.....

Last edited: Aug 16, 2011
  3. saddina

saddina Internally Deranged

May 2, 2009
    Desert, CA
    Pin the broach 3 inches higher, and it works. The cardi gives a nice frosting to the cupcake of that dress.

4. debilorrah

Quote:No no no. I am trying to TEACH this gal. I tota;y get loving prints. But there needs to be balance. Solid on top or bottom, preferably bottom. Hides the boobage better.

5. RHRanch

RHRanch Chillin' With My Peeps

Quote:But I think this is right. Moving the broach makes it totally different!

6. saddina

saddina Internally Deranged

May 2, 2009
    Desert, CA
    Quote:No no no. I am trying to TEACH this gal. I tota;y get loving prints. But there needs to be balance. Solid on top or bottom, preferably bottom. Hides the boobage better.

The broach brings the eye to the bottom of her breasts line, only uper perky starletts or those with purchased hardware can attempt this look. Move the brooch to highlight the cleavage and it pullt the eye to her decolette, not to her underboob/waist. The white lace cardi gives a break in the pattern, and the large print is in scale with fattie's ample assets. hmm also put the cross on a longer chain, so it makes a V instead of such a round shape. the bracelet is spot-on.

7. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA

Why should you be teaching her anything?? [​IMG]

Steph, IMO, if you like the way it looks on you, Wear it. I think the dress looks fine on you. You've got the bod to wear it... wish i did.. [​IMG]

Nothng wrong with the boobage god gave ya... nothing at all. [​IMG]

8. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA

The broach brings the eye to the bottom of her breasts line, only uper perky starletts or those with purchased hardware can attempt this look. Move the brooch to highlight the cleavage and it pullt the eye to her decolette, not to her underboob/waist. The white lace cardi gives a break in the pattern, and the large print is in scale with fattie's ample assets. hmm also put the cross on a longer chain, so it makes a V instead of such a round shape. the bracelet is spot-on.

What she said...

9. debilorrah

[​IMG] Fortunately she understands.

10. Matthew3590

Matthew3590 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 10, 2011
    Middle, TN
    Women and the fashion police.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by