I didn't manage to photograph the coop as I was building it but here are some pics of the finished coop. I built the nesting box a few months after building the coop, there was a flip-up window there initially and the other side was solid wood. When the nesting box replaced the window I built a bigger window on the other side of the coop. The girls have 24 square feet of inside space, not counting the external nesting box. The enclosed run is 6' by 7' including the space under the coop. The coop and run are in the shade, under the apple and plum trees in our tiny back yard. Sliding door at the back of the run makes it easy to let them out into the yard, clean the run, and feed them larger kitchen scraps. Removable front makes feeding and cleaning easy, I let the girls out into the yard, remove the bedding with a pitch fork then hose out the entire coop. The roost runs the entire width of the coop but they only use a foot and a half of it on the left side. Nesting box has a flip-up lid to in theory collect eggs, when these lazy bums finally get around to laying eggs. The back door of the coop slides in (and out) through the gap. We give the girls smaller kitchen scraps through the open space when the door is removed. Dropping scratch on top of the run scatters it all over the place, they spend forever searching for the last bits of scratch. Hanging out under the coop, they made a dust bath in one corner under there. Looking longingly at the lettuce growing just out of reach outside the window. We close the coop door at night but leave the window open, at least until it starts to get cold at night.