1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

My "clan"

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by leah_c, Jul 14, 2011.

1. leah_c

leah_c Chillin' With My Peeps

May 13, 2010
    Wisconsin
    Just had to show off a few pics of my flock. 17 chickens and 2 ducks. And my daughter in a few. Lol.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. FLchook

FLchook Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 27, 2007
    Orlando, Florida
    So cute! [​IMG]

3. leah_c

May 13, 2010
    Wisconsin
    Thanks!!! I've had chickens now for two years and absolutely am hooked!!! So much fun to watch!!! When I got chicks this spring, I really did some research. Living in southwest Wisconsin, I had to have breeds that were cold-hardy, more friendly, and decent brooders (incase I wanna try hatching!!). And I got those! Mainly standard breeds, but also got talked into some that weren't on my list, ie, a red and black sex-link, a black cochin, brown leghorn and some assorted bantams. Love'in it!!!!

4. SanctusPullus

SanctusPullus Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2011
    Austin, Texas
    My Coop
    Gorgeous birds! But I can't take my eyes off your GREEEEEEEEENNNNNNN greeeeeen grass...[​IMG]

5. leah_c

May 13, 2010
    Wisconsin
    Lol!!!! Yeah, our grass is pretty green. We have been having very hot days and then rain for a few days. Makes hard to get out and mow, so there are parts that are much longer than the rest. Thanks though!!!

6. Keltara

Keltara Chillin' With My Peeps

What a beautiful flock Leah! I love the ducks in with the chickens too. It's adorable. Great photos! ✿◠‿◠

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by