Okay, guys...I am SUFFERING! My main flock is kept in one large run with an enclosed coop--these are MY egg birds. I had not had one problem out of their health. I had added some newbies back in October. No problems. Then just over two weeks ago, two of the newer little guys died. I assumed it was the cold snap and they were small with no meat on them. I decided to worm them all just in case. I did follow my usual routine of cleaning the coop daily. The following week--FOUR of my grown birds died within two days. That was when I saw the pattern--the droopy feathering and the lethargy I had assumed was from the cold before, but was now warm. I started the Corid certain that I was now dealing with cocci even though I'd seen no bloody stool. From the time they began to look like they were moving a little too slow to death has been less than 48 hours. I took a fecal sample from the sick roo to our vet and, sure enough, it was cocci. Nothing else showed in the sample. As of this past Saturday, they had been on the Corid for the 5 day run he suggested. All the birds looked fine. I had since cleaned all the litter out of the coop, put in fresh, kept raking it out daily, and made sure the Sweet PDZ in the poop hammock was kept clean. Sterilized the feeder and waterers. Thought I had made it over the hump. Then we get the rain and the cold. I go out this morning--and ANOTHER of the young newer ones is lethargic and pale. I pulled her out into a small quarantine pen and made another corid solution for her and fed it to her with a syringe--she does not look like she'll make it through the day. I do not know what to do here! I'm afraid to move them near any other birds since they've all been exposed, and I have the state coming Monday for my NPIP. I'm thinking they all now need a good system flush to push out any cocci that may still be building up. I read in one university study posted somewhere on BYC to mix their feed with yogurt, small amount of milk, and vitamins to make a mash and that should help flush them out. I give them yogurt weekly. I also give the apple cider vinegar once weekly, but haven't in the past few since I've been giving the Corid. Any other suggestions here? I don't think I can stand to lose any more of those birds in that run. Ideas anyone? Should I just keep them all together and relocate them to another coop, but still away from others? Or do I leave them there hoping the ones surviving will have immunity built up?!?!?! Although I don't want to lose them, I definitely don't want any others infected. My hubby is ready to tear that entire coop and run down and start them over elsewhere, but if they're contaminated it'll just carry over with them. We have plenty of acreage, but I still don't want them near any other birds. That limits where they could possibly go. I'm totally out of solutions. HELP!