My Cockerel is so funny- & cute!!!!!

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by Ms~Silkie~Girl, Mar 31, 2009.

1. Ms~Silkie~Girl

Ms~Silkie~Girl Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 7, 2009
    New York STATE
    We ordered our chicks from Mcmurray Hatchery (if you ordered chicks from there you would know that they send you a "surprise" chick. And well we got two (one died), but Yeah. So anyways as i was saying one of the surprise chicks we thought it was a speckled sussex cockerel from the start. And GUESS WHAT (not chicken butt) Today after school i went down and checked on all the chicks (a little over three weeks old, the chicks) And my surprise chick (Andre The Giant, is his name) was trying to cock-a-doodle-doo, it wasn't much, but he was so cute. he did it a couple times, but hen he stopped, i thought it was so funny. I so was not ex-specting that for a while!!! My brother's bedroom is one the other side of the wall and he's mad, becuase he is gonna have to deal with him cock-a-doodle- dooing every morning (and during the day), but Andre is his favorite so he won't stay mad at him, haha.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2009
  2. Spires6

Spires6 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 10, 2009
    Ohio
    Wow! I have never had one that crowed that young. Love to see a picture.

3. chickenzoo

chickenzoo Emu Hugger

[​IMG]

This is my Andre the giant, although mine is from exabition lines yours be get real big too..........then he'll really wake up everyone! [​IMG]

4. Ms~Silkie~Girl

Ms~Silkie~Girl Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 7, 2009
    New York STATE
    How do i post a picture...im confused![​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2009
  5. gritsar

gritsar Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by