1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

My collection (pics)

Discussion in 'Pheasants and Partridge (Chukar)' started by coffeepheasant, Mar 30, 2015.

1. coffeepheasant

coffeepheasant Out Of The Brooder

Jun 19, 2011
    Hi guys ,
    Just a few pictures of my current galiforme collection as well as some pictures of my silver chicks from last year. I had to reduce it a bit when I went to university ( sold the goldens, lady Amherst and my Californian, Italian and bobwhite quails ) still have silver, reeves and Vietnamese pheasants and two pairs of roul roul partridge.
    Hope you enjoy the pictures and feel free to share some pics of any birds you have :D.
    Will

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. AnimalCrazed

AnimalCrazed Chillin' With My Peeps

May 1, 2011
    Idaho
    I love them all!!! especially the second and third picture, is that the pheasant?? B-E-A-utiful!!!

3. destinduck

destinduck obsessed with "ducks"

Mar 20, 2008
    n.w.FLORIDA
    Nice collection Coffeepheasant. Those are Reeves pheasants Animalcrazed.

4. coffeepheasant

coffeepheasant Out Of The Brooder

Jun 19, 2011
    Thank you destinduck ! I would like to expand my galiforme collection to include some peacock pheasants at some point, but guess I will have to wait until after university :( ha Currently have plans to expand my wildfowl collection as well, currently consists of Mandarin ducks and Fulvous whistling ducks, eiders are the dream :D.
    Yes destinduck is correct that's victor my Reeve's pheasant male, hes a brilliant breeder just doesn't like humans haha, unfortunately the pictures were taken during the breeding season and he often brakes his tail trying to attack the free roaming guineafowl.
    will

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by