1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

My Colt.**pics added**

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by aussieheelr, Sep 16, 2009.

1. aussieheelr

aussieheelr Chillin' With My Peeps

Finally got an avitar up! It's me and our "little" red roan paint colt Squirt (who is really more of a tank [​IMG] ). He's the most loving horse I've ever known and at 4 months i'm impressed. He's right at the fence when you're out side waiting for someone to scratch his chest funniest strory to follow:

Playing fetch with my Blue Heeler, Squirt stands at the fence watching moving his head to follow where my pup is running. Once it started to get dark my pup lost track of the stick. Well Squirt wasn't having this so he starred at the stick for a while the started tossing his head around and bucking as if to say, "You dumb dog, let me out of the fence and I'll get the stick. It's right THERE!" [​IMG] [​IMG]

Oh I love them! [​IMG]
    too lazy to stand and eat
    [​IMG]
    day two in the world
    [​IMG]
    at 3 months old
    [​IMG]

can't quite figure out how to put pictures on the BYC page yet so they're here for now

Last edited: Sep 16, 2009
  2. teach1rusl

teach1rusl Love My Chickens

Your colt sounds like he has a sweet personality! You need to post some pics of him on your BYC page!!! [​IMG]

3. NGT ANGL

NGT ANGL Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 2, 2009
    Locust Grove, VA
    Please post more pics - he looks like a real beauty in your avatar!

4. thewarriorchild

thewarriorchild Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 29, 2008
    Ringwood area, NJ
    awwww how cute!!! Yes! yes! more pictures!!!

5. aussieheelr

aussieheelr Chillin' With My Peeps

By popular request... here's some more of the sweetheart. (Look at those hind quarters, shoulders and neck! He's going to master those cows someday. (While his 1/2 sister would look better in black leather aka english. Her legs go on forever)

Here is Bug, Squirt's half sister (Same sire) at birth she was .3 hands taller than Squirt at the time...and born 31 days after him!
    [​IMG]

6. Chicks_N_Horses

Chicks_N_Horses Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 30, 2009
    South Alabama
    [​IMG]

7. AkTomboy

AkTomboy Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2009
    DJ, Alaska
    Awwww isnt it great watching them learn and explore!

8. THough1956

THough1956 Chillin' With My Peeps

Beautiful! I LOVE Paints! Mine are old and simi retired.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by