My computer/phone is gettin shut off

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Vamp-A-Billy Princess, Apr 23, 2008.

1. Vamp-A-Billy Princess

Vamp-A-Billy Princess Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 13, 2008
    Indiana
    How will I survive the other 20 days of this hatch without you all? My husband says I'll actually have to pay attention to him...
    I love carrying this around and posting all day. I am gonna have the worst withdrawal!

2. cjeanean

cjeanean Can't Decide

Mar 5, 2008
    Missouri
    why are they getting shut off????? How are u gonna make it with just ur husband??? Guys are nice, but not that much!!! LOL!!! We will miss u

3. FLOWERPOT

FLOWERPOT Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    NOOOOOO! Say it aint so!!

4. Vamp-A-Billy Princess

Apr 13, 2008
    Indiana
    well keep your fingers crossed that the tax rebate comes before the phone gets whacked. this girl ran my phone bill up to 800$. needless to say she isnt my friend anymore. she lied about having cancer and had a benefit for herself. she's nuts and i got buurned for trying to be nice and help someone who I thought was in trouble. i am too trusting.

5. DrakeMaiden

DrakeMaiden Overrun with Drakes

Jun 8, 2007
    Kitsap County, WA
    The stimulus package is coming soon. You get it faster if you filed on-line and are signed up for auto-deposit. Good luck!

I'd recommend reading as much about potential hatching problems now, so you will at least know what to do if you experience any difficulties.

I wouldn't want to be going through a hatch without this site!

Any friends, with internet access, who might be willing to look things up here for you, if need be?

6. chickbea

chickbea Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 18, 2007
    Vermont
    Doesn't your local library have computer and internet access?

7. Vamp-A-Billy Princess

Apr 13, 2008
    Indiana
    I can always run to the library and use the computer if I have an emergency and my mom has one at her work.

8. hooligan

hooligan Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 20, 2007
    Arkansas
    Agh! I hate leeches like that! People like that are the main reason ppl are so leary of donating $ to charities anymore.
    So how long til you get it back...and how long til it gets disconnected?

9. Vamp-A-Billy Princess

Apr 13, 2008
    Indiana
    It was supposed to already b off so who knows. We have to come up with all that money for the bill...its not like she's gonna give me any money. Grrr.

10. cluckychick

cluckychick Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 29, 2008
    South of KCMO
    Well they bumped up the release date on the checks. They start going out on Monday. Hope your one of the first on the list.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by