My Conure Girls

Discussion in 'Caged Birds - Finches, Canaries, Cockatiels, Parro' started by Peachaburra, Feb 6, 2017.

1. Peachaburra

Peachaburra Just Hatched

Feb 6, 2017
    I have three amazing Green Cheek Conure girls!

Peatree is an 8 year old Pineapple Green Cheek Conure. I adopted her from a lady on Craigslist back in 2010. When I got her, the poor thing only had 2 skinny dowel perches that rocked back and forth when she tried to perch on them, one plastic toy, and one wooden toy. I fixed that quickly. We quickly became best friends, and have been ever since. :) Peatree is a very sweet and silly girl. She loves to dance, and say her name, and hang out with me. She has a harness so she can go outside and a few places with me. People love her!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Honey is a Cinnamon Green Cheek Conure, and Presley (Pressie) is a Yellow Sided Green Cheek Conure. They are both about 6, as far as I know. I adopted them from a lady on a bird forum in 2014, who didn't have enough time for them anymore. They are both very sweet. Pressie is on the shy side, but likes to hang out on shoulders and groom you. Honey is very outgoing and adventures, and absolutely hilarious. She loves to hang upside down from my hair or glasses and groom my face, LOL. They both adore each other, and are so sweet together.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 6, 2017
  2. Pyxis

Pyxis Hatchaholic Extrordinaire Premium Member

Mar 27, 2012
    Vermont
    My Coop
    You have beautiful birds :love I have a soft spot for conures, I used to have a sun. Now I'm owned by a Quaker, lol.

3. KDOGG331

KDOGG331 Chicken Obsessed

Jan 18, 2008
    Massachusetts
    Gorgeous birds and sooo adorable!

4. puffypoo22

puffypoo22 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 3, 2015
    Massachussetts
    cuties! I love parakeets, especially the conures! I hope to have a few someday..

5. TwoCrows

TwoCrows Show me the way old friend Staff Member

Mar 21, 2011
    New Mexico, USA
    My Coop
    That last picture is adorable!! :love

6. chicken pickin

chicken pickin Overrun With Chickens

Mar 3, 2012
    So cute! Such adorable conures. We just got our very first green cheek, she is a cinnamon. We just love her.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by