I have a back yard coop in the city. We put a light out there today to see if we could get more eggs. I had my 6 year old plug it in and never checked it. (It's a bulb on a wire hanging from a screw.) It fell and smoldered the hay and started to burn the ply wood walls/floor. We weren't home. My neighbors called the fire department and 5 trucks came out to save my tiny coop and 11 chickens! They were wet but okay, I tried to dry them off but they didn't like that idea. (Only here is that not a weird idea!!) In the morning I'll pull out all the wet hay and see the damage better. I know some firemen who will be getting some eggs tomorrow!!