Jan 9, 2016
IMG_5383.JPG
IMG_5399.JPG
IMG_5395.JPG
IMG_5387.JPG
IMG_5396.JPG
IMG_5385.JPG
IMG_5401.JPG

Looks great! I agree about the wood needing paint. after about 5 years of being in the weather, our little coop with particle board started getting soft and raccoons dug a big hole in the roof. We put on a new roof and covered it with hardware cloth to just be sure nothing would dig it up again.

how many chickens do you have?

Looks great! I agree about the wood needing paint. after about 5 years of being in the weather, our little coop with particle board started getting soft and raccoons dug a big hole in the roof. We put on a new roof and covered it with hardware cloth to just be sure nothing would dig it up again.

how many chickens do you have?
I don't have any chickens yet. I wanted to have everything ready for them before I get some. This is our first time building a coop and our first time owing chickens.

I don't have any chickens yet. I wanted to have everything ready for them before I get some. This is our first time building a coop and our first time owing chickens.
I don't have any chickens yet either, but this is my run with a chicken observation deck. Everything, except the deck, will be covered from top to bottom with 1/4" hardware cloth and extended at least 24" out from the base, and there will be raised garden beds around the perimeter. I keep redesigning my 6x6 coop, so that will be revealed later.

Oh, I have a heavy-duty 12x20 tarp to cover most of the run during this Arizona extreme sun and monsoons. Only the observation deck and a 4x8 section of the run directly behind the deck will be exposed. --BB

Attachments

• Outdoor Run 005.jpg
    Outdoor Run 005.jpg
    280.5 KB · Views: 11
  • Outdoor Run 008.jpg
    Outdoor Run 008.jpg
    273.5 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:

I don't have any chickens yet either, but this is my run with a chicken observation deck. Everything, except the deck, will be covered from top to bottom with 1/4" hardware cloth and extended at least 24" out from the base, and there will be raised garden beds around the perimeter. I keep redesigning my 6x6 coop, so that will be revealed later. --BB

:thNO CHICKENS!!!!! Oh my you both are getting the coop before the hen now aren't you!
;)

Good job and looking like a super good coop! Both the OP and Bobby!
:woot :thumbsup

Back
Top Bottom