My Cortunix quail..CUSTOMER OPINION NEEDED

SamG347

Songster
12 Years
Mar 4, 2007
PA
I wasnt sure where to put this but thought since it is about my Quail it should go in this Forum. I have some questions for past customers if you could answer them for me.

1. Are you happy with the packaging?

2. Are you happy with the egg quaility?

3. Are you happy with fertility?

I have been getting a lot of PMs lately about eggs arriving with cracks. I thought my shipping method was doing great in the beginning but now see that it might be flawed. Im thinking about changing my approach to shipping. Also one customer told me it looked like some of the eggs had peck marks on them. Im deeply sorry about this if it did occur. It is really hard to see any small cracks like that on these eggs and I didnt mean to send cracked eggs at all.
Thanks for your opinions all...sorry to any customers who are unsatisfied.
hmm.png

I am very happy with my eggs. I did not have any cracked or damaged eggs from shipping.

The eggs I had that were damaged where clearly pecked. You could only see it when you candled the eggs.

Mine should be hatching any time now.
smile.png

I am going to need some more I think.
wink.png

One corner of my box was crushed by the PO... damage was obviously inflicted post-mailing. I have 25 beautiful coturnix eggs in my bator from you, and I'm happy.
smile.png

I feel bad. I don't think I have any quail from you yet. I need to order some eggs.

I know I've seen some of your quail on ebay. What is your user name there? Or what do you have for sale right now? My incubators are almost freed up again so I have to fill them up before the egg cups become lonely
smile.png

I love my eggs/chicks

The packing was great No broken or cracked eggs, even the box wasn't damaged or anything
smile.png
and i love the little egg trays they came in i still have mine!..lol

Fertility Even Better! i got 13 chicks out of 15 eggs
jumpy.gif

All 13 chicks are doing great!

For me Sam will be the only person i ever order Coturnix eggs from
smile.png

Can't wait for my Next Order!
big_smile.png

Oh poo... they want an arm and a leg and my firstborn to ship anything up here.
hmm.png
I tried to order the foam cartons (they're green like my logo) and for ~ $50 worth of cartons, they wanted $132 for shipping UPS!
th.gif

he.gif
That's the way it is with most anything.

Hey Sam. If you want, you could ship me some of those Juicy-er-I mean Jumbo Coturnix eggs free of charge and in return, I will give you a free review of shipping!
wink.png
Come on.. Don't you need your fertility tested..
wink.png
wink.png

-Kim

Mrs. AK-Bird-Brain :

Oh poo... they want an arm and a leg and my firstborn to ship anything up here.
hmm.png
I tried to order the foam cartons (they're green like my logo) and for ~ $50 worth of cartons, they wanted $132 for shipping UPS!
th.gif

he.gif
That's the way it is with most anything.

That's aweful!

-Kim​

Back
Top Bottom