My cotrunix eggs are here!!

Discussion in 'Quail' started by Overeasyplz, Jan 7, 2010.

1. Overeasyplz

Overeasyplz Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 8, 2009
    Leesburg
    I got my first batch of cotrunix eggs today!! On the coldest day so far for the most of North America, of course..it was -12 here but some parts were -22..thankfully JJ packed them very carefully with lots of confetti insulation and each egg made it here, with no visible damage. They beat the Brinsea, amazingly, I had ordered it Christmas day, but the company wust've taken the whole week off! So now the eggs are resting and the Brinsea is getting revved up, I got an Octagon 20 eco! This will be fun!!

2. JJMR794

JJMR794 Overrun With Chickens

Mar 2, 2009
    BROOKSVILLE FL
    LETS JUST HOPE THE US MAIL HASNT DONE A NUMBER ON THEM....[​IMG]

3. quailbrain

quailbrain Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 26, 2009
    Oregon
    Hope the cold weather didn't affect them! Have fun!

4. zaylinda

zaylinda Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 29, 2009
    Tacoma WA
    My new brinsea mini eco holds temperatures perfectly, even in a cold house, unless the fan is on in the room.
    Keep us updated and Good Luck!

5. Cornychick

Cornychick Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 12, 2009
    Sebastian County, AR
    I got my first batch of cotrunix eggs today too! I will be setting them tommorrow after work. What temp and humidity will you be using?

6. Overeasyplz

Overeasyplz Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 8, 2009
    Leesburg
    mine sit between 100-100.5 and the humidity is at 45%. i just added the eggs. They are so tiny!! Some of them were larger some smaller, but all are really cool. I hope they do ok, for the weather gauntlet they had to go through!

7. Cornychick

Cornychick Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 12, 2009
    Sebastian County, AR
    I know what you mean. It has not been this low temp for 20 years! But I am determined to hatch anyway.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by