My cousin's pregnant!

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by KDOGG331, Jul 22, 2010.

1. KDOGG331

KDOGG331 Crossing the Road 10 Years

Jan 18, 2008
    Massachusetts
    As the title says, my cousin is pregnant! shes like 30 though, she got married in like june 2007 and is like 4 months now i think, i think shes due in december around my little brothers birthday (my bros bday is 12/21 and i think she due like the 27 or something like that, its somewhere around that time is all i know), i dont think they know what it is yet though so it may be a surprise, i really dont care which though cause im sure it will be cute and im happy for them. so yay! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. littlemissjellyfish

littlemissjellyfish Chirping

Jun 16, 2010
    Maine
    Congrats to your cousin and your family!! How is she feeling? Good I hope!

My cousin is due in December as well! She already has a little boy who is 5.

3. KDOGG331

KDOGG331 Crossing the Road 10 Years

Jan 18, 2008
    Massachusetts
    Thanks and im not really sure cause theyre from plymouth and i think te other 2 are still at home (but i think they have jobs at least) but Melissa's the oldest, I think she lives in Manhatten with her husband, so im not really sure because we dont see them that often but I think shes feeling alright. Again thanks, this will be her first child and congrats to you and your cousin too. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: