My crazy goose

crj

Songster
10 Years
Dec 17, 2009
Rocky Point, NC
Ok, I won't leave my laundry basket alone any more. Well, with clean laundry any way. My goose pulled out my nice clean shirt and decided to use it as a bed. He didn't really want to share it either....... lol. But, his/her sister wanted to share anyway.

45848_10-15-2011g_4.jpg

45848_10-15-2011g_7.jpg

It was so funny when I saw this. Talk about a bed hog! The goose even got up from the shirt and saw the buff goose dabble at it and decided she/he wasn't going to share and laid back down on it. This goose has an incredible personality.

Quote:
That is very true. I found one the other day in the middle of the yard. I wonder what they were up too? I know they are trying to give me a hand but sometimes they just get in the way..... lol

Quote:
what a sweet pic. when i hang out laundry i have to put everyone out of the back yard because my goose wants to nibble on the clothes hanging and gets them dirty again.
hmm.png

Quote:
That is so funny. I thought I would have trouble with them grabbing the stuff on the line but they left it alone. I notice that one of the geese dug deep and tried to pull out a pillow case. I know those were folded on the bottom..... hahaha. Silly goose.

Back
Top Bottom