My Creepy Avatar

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by debilorrah, Dec 11, 2008.

1. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Quite a few of you kind folks have either posted or PM'd me to let me know that my avatar creeps y'all out. Please post or send your possible replacements. I would love to have an avatar that everyone enjoys yet makes fun of my yappy self. [​IMG]

2. chickiebaby

chickiebaby Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 2, 2008
    western mass
    Thank you. And btw you can sing "My creepy avatar" to the tune of "My Funny Valentine"

except that instead of "Stay, Little Valentine, Stay . . . " it would be "Go, creepy avatar, go!"

3. debilorrah

You should the other one someone sent me. It creeped even ME out. And I don't get creeped out.

I am always open to change, and this avatar is funny, but getting old, so send away.

4. WriterofWords

WriterofWords Has Fainting Chickens

Dec 25, 2007
    Chaparral, New Mexico
    I didn't think it was creepy, I was wishing I had all those extra fingers and hands to help me out this week.

5. debilorrah

Quote:You have no idea the number of people who have PM'd me about that avatar... It is kinda funny to me, because, like I said, I don't get creeped out, but apparently plenty do! And I certainly don't want people to stay away from my posts because of an avatar.

6. debilorrah

Where are all you people who hates that thing so much?????

7. maplesky7

maplesky7 Flock Mistress

Jun 14, 2008
    N. IL.
    told ya so.

8. debilorrah

Yeah I know and now no one wants to admit they told me it was creepy exceot chickiebaby... At least she has intestinal fortitude.....

9. maplesky7

maplesky7 Flock Mistress

Jun 14, 2008
    N. IL.
    you said they don't like to come on your posts cuz it creeps them out...so they ain'ts a gonna come!

creepy mcCreeperson....bluey made me do it.

10. debilorrah

I bet he did...... He's a stalker [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by