1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

My cute hen is on 15 eggs........

Discussion in 'Hatch-A-Longs' started by Skhan, Jan 29, 2014.

1. Skhan

Skhan Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 9, 2014
    INDIA,DHANBAD
    I set my hen on 15 eggs.....she was very curious to sit on eggs and she is covering all of them very neatly .............this is the hen which I hatched by my self with the help of home made incubator.....and now she is going to become mom.....I set the hen on eggs on 29th jan 2014 at night.......I am going to post some pictures in some time.....does any body want to hatch-a- long with me????????please post some pictures.............

2. CrazyChookLady5

CrazyChookLady5 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2013
    Australia, NSW
    hi,
    WOW! 15 eggs!! I can only get up to about 8 under my chooks, although they are silkies. what breed is she, and what breed are you hatching?

3. Skhan

Jan 9, 2014
    INDIA,DHANBAD
    hello
    she is a medium size bantam hen,and i am hatching some bantam and aseel hen eggs........

4. Skhan

Jan 9, 2014
    INDIA,DHANBAD
    I had tried to set her in the nesting box,but she was curious to sit on the shelf..at right top corner as you can see in the picture.....DAY 1 PIC[​IMG]
    here she is on the top
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    and my pigeon egg also hatched......today
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Skhan

Jan 9, 2014
    INDIA,DHANBAD
    Anybody wants to hatch a long with me...............nobody has set eggs today , tomorrow or yesterday........ please post some pictures.......

6. Nitin Kumar

Nitin Kumar Out Of The Brooder

Jan 30, 2014
    Hey,

I am from India as well. Just joined BYC. read your post. going through the same issue about finding fertile eggs? any success so far? also my friend i saw that you are hatching the aseel eggs. whick part are you from ? I amfrom uttrakhand.

7. Nitin Kumar

Nitin Kumar Out Of The Brooder

Jan 30, 2014
    yes, I am hacthing eggs on my home made incubator. its day 9. can you post pics of your first hatch and your incubator. I will post mine soon.

8. Skhan

Jan 9, 2014
    INDIA,DHANBAD
    i am from dhanbad jharkhand......today is day 2...i will surely post some pic of hatching.....at home i had hens which lay fertile eggs but i need some other breed eggs....no such success in finding those.....

9. Skhan

Jan 9, 2014
    INDIA,DHANBAD
    GOOD NEWS ALL EGGS ARE DEVELOPING ...............now its 50 hours ..i candeled the whole eggs....i found a small blood vesels or nurves.......that seems to growing ........all 15 of them are growing.......i will upload some clear pics of embroys at day 5......

10. Skhan

Jan 9, 2014
    INDIA,DHANBAD
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

today is day 3.....and i took some picture when she got up for refreshment........

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by