My Dads Free/ Recycled Quail Pens And New Quail.

Discussion in 'Quail' started by Little_Bigfoot, Mar 25, 2011.

1. Little_Bigfoot

Little_Bigfoot Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 1, 2011
    Washington
    WELL I GOT A CALL FROM A LOCAL I GET MY BIRDS FROM SAYING A BUYER HAD FLAKED OUT AND HE HAD SOME BIRDS IF I WAS INTERESTED, A TRIO OF VALLEYS, A TRIO OF BOBS AND (DRUM ROLL) TWO MALE GAMBELS, I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR THESE FOR ALMOST 4 MONTHS SO LONG STORY SHORT AFTER MY 9 HOUR WORK DAY I WAS MAKING A THREE HOUR DRIVE WITH PET CARRIER KENNELS AT TWO IN THE MORNING, SO I WARNED MY DAD AROUND 6 IN THE MORNING THAT I GOT HIM HIS BIRDS AND HE WAS GOING TO HAVE TO FINISH HIS CAGES THAT HE THOUGHT DIDNT HAVE TO BE DONE FOR A FEW MORE WEEKS. GOT THE COOPS DONE AND SET UP IN THE GARAGE, TIME TO PUT THE BIRDS IN, WHILE PUTTING THE VALLEYS IN ONE FEMALE ESCAPES TO BECOME VARMIN DINNER AND MY DAD IS DEFINATLEY DISAPPOINTED, SO TO MAKE IT UP TO HIM DAD NOW HAS A PAIR OF VALLEYS A TRIO OF BOBS AND TWO BEAUTIFUL MALE GAMBELS AND MY SEARCH CONTINUES.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Little_Bigfoot

Little_Bigfoot Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 1, 2011
    Washington
    Oh And As Far As The Cages Go The Bottoms Are Half Pallets With Extra House Siding From A Remodel The Doors Are Windows From The Remodel And The Walls Are Tac Board? (the Stuff You Use To Hang Pegs On), The Top Is Wire Donated From Me, And The Floor Cover Is Grass Slabs (he Manages A Sod Farm) Pretty Nice Set Up If You Asked Me Just Needs A Fresh Coat Of Paint.

3. Fat Daddy

Fat Daddy Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 11, 2010
    Ks
    Good lookin birds Brett. Im sure your dad is smile'in this morning... [​IMG]

4. mhwc56

mhwc56 Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG]

5. OzawkieBantams

OzawkieBantams Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 15, 2010
    Ozawkie, KS
    Sweet idea

6. DuranAndy

DuranAndy Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 5, 2010
    Utah
    Very cool cages!

7. wpalmisano

wpalmisano Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 11, 2010
    Connecticut
    Those cages are sweet ! Nice job. The Bob trio looks great too.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by