My darkest Copper Black Marans eggs one dozen plus extras

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by onthespot, Jan 20, 2010.

1. onthespot

onthespot Deluxe Dozens

Mar 29, 2008
    Riverside/Norco, CA
    Incubator is full! I cherry picked these over the past few days. It's not too late to ship, even with the weekend coming up. I will choose new, equally dark eggs for monday shipping if you want. They are laying well right now. Grab 'em while they are hot! There is just not enough room for everyhting in the bator right now and these will have to find a new home or get fed to the dogs... sorry. I have other varieties and colors avaialble and will be happy to combine shipping. Please visit my website for pics and a little bit of more info.

2. little_grey_bantam

little_grey_bantam Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 29, 2009
    Russell County
    First off, what lines are they and can you post pictures of the parents? Thanks!

3. alicefelldown

alicefelldown Looking for a broody

Aug 18, 2008
    Pics and info on the lines here little_grey_bantam: http://pattycarson.com/poultry.html

I
    hatched some of these birds back in July - lovely friendly birds with super dark eggs. Easily a 6 on the chart and getting darker and more uniform every day.

4. flgardengirl

flgardengirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 2, 2009
    Sunny side up :)
    Oh how I wish my bater was empty!! I love Goody he is a beautiful Roo. I think he wants to be my baby chickies daddy lol. Your blue copper is pretty too. I hope I can get some of these maybe next month!! Will you have any more available in mid Feb sometime?

5. MuranoFarms

MuranoFarms Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 14, 2009
    Boyers, Pa
    I really hate to see them go to the dogs, but $60 is a bit steep for me :-(

6. lemurchaser

lemurchaser Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 11, 2008
    Corvallis, OR
    If you started these as auctions and started the price lower, you might get more takers. $72 is a lot to invest in shipped eggs, especially figuring half won't hatch.

7. onthespot

onthespot Deluxe Dozens

Mar 29, 2008
    Riverside/Norco, CA
    That is okay y'all, the eggs are sold. dogs didn't get even a sniff of one, and I have a short waiting list. I sell the eggs that are lighter for cheaper, $36/dozen, hatched from same color eggs as the other hens, eggs sired by Goody, who hatched out of the darkest egg I got from bayhorsebonne.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by