My daughter made the QH News!!!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by CountryMom, Nov 28, 2008.

1. CountryMom

CountryMom Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 21, 2008
    South Texas
    I just got a call from my girlfriend. I don't normally get this magazine and can't find anything online about her, but there is an article in it that has her picture. It is for the World Championships and Year end awards for the American Cutting Horse Association. She won Most Improved Rider and is pictured with the president of the ACHA! I am so thrilled for her! It was an amazing award to win. It is kind of like Rookie of the year for the youth, but for youth that has been cutting for 2 years or less. We had the World Champioinships and Awards back in September. I didn't think we would end up in a national magazine with her! LOL I can't be more proud of her really. She has worked so hard for what she has accomplished. And baby sister is hot on her heals with her horse. Here is a picture of her on her horse at the World Championships. She placed 3rd and we are so proud of her! I will be hitting the store tomorrow looking for a copy. Otherwise Monday morning I am calling the magazine! LOL

[​IMG]

2. arllcountrygirl

arllcountrygirl lavender nutt

Congrats [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. purr

purr Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 30, 2008
    east freetown, ma
    that's wonderful . GRATS!

4. BirdBoy88

BirdBoy88 Angel Egg

Dec 26, 2007
    Maryland
    Congrats [​IMG]

5. ThreeBoysChicks

ThreeBoysChicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 19, 2007
    Thurmont, MD
    That is awesome. She should be proud.

6. Foxhound lady

Foxhound lady Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 9, 2008
    TX baby!
    [​IMG]

Congrats!!!

7. 2468Chickensrgr8

2468Chickensrgr8 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 7, 2007
    Ontario
    YEEE HA!!!

8. CountryMom

CountryMom Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 21, 2008
    South Texas
    Thanks everyone. Mom just had to brag a bit. My daughter is kind of in shock! LOL She is excited though and can't wait to see. Her trainer is in their also as winning the first ever triple crown of ACHA. She will really love that as she helped him warm up the horse that won that. All in all it was a great year for her. I hope this next season is as good.

9. The Chicken Lady

The Chicken Lady Moderator Staff Member

Apr 21, 2008
    West Michigan
    Congratulations to her! Your family must be so proud!

It's to nice to see when someone's hard work, practice, and perseverance pays off for them. [​IMG] [​IMG]

10. Rhett&SarahsMom

Rhett&SarahsMom Chillin' With My Peeps

May 8, 2008
    So COOL!!!!!
    Congrats

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by