My Dear eennie bakes the best brownies.

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by justbugged, Feb 7, 2011.

1. justbugged

justbugged Head of the Night Crew for WA State

Jan 27, 2009
    Enumclaw
    A fellow BYC member by the name of eenie114, stopped by my house and shared the best brownies. They were still warm when I got them. I didn't even know that eenie was still in Washington State. She snuck the brownies on to my front steps, and ran away. She said later that my Yorkies almost told on her. [​IMG] I am so happy that she is nearby. Now I am going to have too find away to share the love. I love my eenie. [​IMG] Thank you you so much sweety

Christina.

2. sfw2

sfw2 Global Menace

Ooh! Warm brownies? Yum!

What a great friend! [​IMG]

3. dewey

dewey Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 9, 2010
    north of eternity
    That was so nice of your friend...warm brownies, yum, one of the best comfort foods! [​IMG]

4. eenie114

eenie114 Completly Hopeless

This is so embarassing. [​IMG] I actually cheated, they were from a mix.
    But I'm glad you liked them! [​IMG]

5. Imp

Imp All things share the same breath- Chief Seattle

That's so nice.

So eenie you came from a farm in Missouri to Enumclaw to deliver. That's some trip.

I'm just down the road from Christina, hint hint. [​IMG]

Imp

6. eenie114

Quote:An I managed to keep them warm! [​IMG] And not only was it some trip, it was some job keeping them away from the plane pilot. [​IMG]

Do you mind being stalked? I had to use white pages to find her. [​IMG]

7. eenie114

Found you. [​IMG]
    Hmm, this may be a bit of a drive...

8. Imp

Imp All things share the same breath- Chief Seattle

Quote:Just get justbugged to drive. She drives really really fast. She gets together with Chicken Rustler, and the rest of BYC in Washington have to go into stealth coop mode, to hide our chickens. [​IMG]

Imp- and all plane pilots are brownie snitchers, It's in the test. [​IMG]

9. eenie114

Quote:Just get justbugged to drive. She drives really really fast. She gets together with Chicken Rustler, and the rest of BYC in Washington have to go into stealth coop mode, to hide our chickens. [​IMG]

Imp- and all plane pilots are brownie snitchers, It's in the test. [​IMG]

Uh-oh, I better go do a head count... We're probably first on her map. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by