My DH needs prayer

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by cajuninky, May 14, 2009.

1. cajuninky

cajuninky Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 4, 2009
    Mountains of Eastern Ky
    I had to bring my DH to the ER last night. He is a diabetic and he has infection in his foot and a dislocated toe. They admitted him and he is on antibiotic IV. Please pray for him. Thank you.

2. old mill poultry

old mill poultry Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 10, 2009
    I will add him to my prayers. Keep the faith, it will be okay. There are some fantastic antibiotics out there today.

3. miss_jayne

miss_jayne Lady_Jayne

Jun 26, 2008
    Columbiaville, MI
    Father God, thank You for being the Great Healer. Thank You that You are ALWAYS available to us. I come in agreement with this family for healing and restoration. Honor Your promise that when two or more are gathered in Your name, that You are there also.

Give wisdom and discernment to the hospital staff. Guide them along Your path so that theirs may be light. I ask believing and expecting in Jesus' name, name above ALL names, amen.

will continue praying for you both. God bless you and keep you. make His face to shine upon you and give you peace. i speak abundance in everything over you. [​IMG]

4. pamperedpoultry

pamperedpoultry CHICKENFIED

Quote:Sending prayers your way.. I work with a lady thats had this same problem, she's had infection in 3 toes since I've worked with her, so far she hasn't lost any.. They all have healed up nicely..

Last edited: May 14, 2009
  5. Iowa Roo Mom

Iowa Roo Mom Resistance Is Futile

Apr 30, 2009
    Keokuk County
    O no... I'm sending extra prayers your way! Keep us posted, too. God bless....

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. cajuninky

cajuninky Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 4, 2009
    Mountains of Eastern Ky
    I'm back from the hospital. They were going to do a bone scan today but didn't get to it. They did do an MRI but we don't have any results yet. They are talking about doing hyperbaric treatment. Looks like God spared DH from the cellulitis. Praise the Lord! DH is feeling better but he is getting stir crazy. He is not a lay around person.

I am wiped out. I have done 2 day's work on 2 1/2 hours sleep. I am off to bed. Thank you all so much for your prayers. I have felt them today.

7. miss_jayne

miss_jayne Lady_Jayne

Jun 26, 2008
    Columbiaville, MI
    Lord, keep touching this family. Give Cajun the strength she needs to get through this with joy as Your word promises. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by