My dinosaur!!!

pasknucklehead

Chirping
5 Years
Nov 15, 2016
Pennsylvania
Well here's my answer. This was not in the chicken coop but on my freaking porch! Ewwwwwe!!!. So I put my cam back in the coop to see what direction it's coming from. My floor is cement and covered with 4 inches of sand and cemented all the way around. I should mention it's actually my car garage that I let the chickens have. I had the cam setting on my porch and forgot to bring it in and this is what I captured. Yuck!

Attachments

• IMG_20211214_181507531.jpg
    IMG_20211214_181507531.jpg
    941.3 KB · Views: 6
he's not wrong lol
You folks are messing with my feelings.😜 Well guess what happened today? Went out to rake some leaves away from my door to the coop and a RAT ran past my feet. I screamed, course no one came to rescue except all the barking dogs in the neighborhood!!!!!!
Not funny you guys!🤪🤪🤪 So my first order of business was to order a feeder that they have to step on to open it, hopefully my children have a little bit of sense on how to use it. Second, I have a friend coming over who is going to check out the garage,
IMG_20211214_181342866.jpg
where my chickens live, and go over it to see where the huge rats are coming in. My heart can't take another rat staring at me. Wanna see him again.? Isn't he HUGE!!!!😜
IMG_20211214_181342866.jpg

You folks are messing with my feelings.😜 Well guess what happened today? Went out to rake some leaves away from my door to the coop and a RAT ran past my feet. I screamed, course no one came to rescue except all the barking dogs in the neighborhood!!!!!!
Not funny you guys!🤪🤪🤪 So my first order of business was to order a feeder that they have to step on to open it, hopefully my children have a little bit of sense on how to use it. Second, I have a friend coming over who is going to check out the garage,View attachment 2930618 where my chickens live, and go over it to see where the huge rats are coming in. My heart can't take another rat staring at me. Wanna see him again.? Isn't he HUGE!!!!😜View attachment 2930618
Holy moly! That is a really big rat!! Yeesh! 😳

Back
Top Bottom