My dog got his AKC Rally Novice title :)

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by Felicia, Mar 12, 2009.

1. Felicia

Felicia Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 26, 2009
    Michigan
    Just got the picture the other day. They messed up and put 4th place, but really he got first place. [​IMG] So I had to fix it.

But here is my puppy (well, he isn't a puppy, he is 5. But he acts like a puppy) "Dusty" - AKC/CKC/UKC Ch I'm Special Dusty von Trust RN CGC

[​IMG]
    ^New Rally Novice title Picture

Here is a picture of him stacked up. We went to Canada and I won Best Overall Junior...

[​IMG]

He is my first show dog, and so far we have done really good. (With me, a junior handler showing him...) We got our AKC Championship racking 4 majors along the way, his UKC Championship in 3 weekends, and his Canadian (CKC) Championsip in 2 weekend. It's been a blast [​IMG].

2. Congrats!!!! Beautiful dog! Is he is a Bouvier? (I probably killed the spelling, sorry!)

I love the way you look in the second picture, like you are having the time of your life!

[​IMG]

3. Buster

Buster Back to Work

Wow! That's great! Congratulations! [​IMG]

4. Redfeathers

Redfeathers Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 11, 2007
    Gervais OR
    Wow! Congratulations. I love to watch the Jr handlers at the shows, you guys have some very big classes sometimes and the competition is stiff. Good job. You have a beautiful dog.

5. Felicia

Feb 26, 2009
    Michigan
    PineBurrowPeeps - You got the spelling right [​IMG] And yes he is. Thanks, I absolutely love showing him. We have a blast. And that weekend, he showed the best he has ever shown for me. I was so proud of him.

Buster- Thank you [​IMG] It was very exciting to get the title.

Then the next day I had to show in Rally advance, and we got a 90 out of 100. And it was off leash. He did really good....other then him barking at me the whole time. I know someone who said they heard him all the way at the agility ring, which was in the other side of the building! He was so goofy, and everyone was laughing at him...[​IMG]

6. abluechipstock

abluechipstock Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 13, 2009
    fort ashby, wv
    good job!!!! [​IMG]

7. Felicia

Feb 26, 2009
    Michigan
    Quote:Thanks [​IMG] Its always really nice to have a judge look past who is handling the dog. Its really really exciting when you bet some of the top handlers, hehe. On the other hand, I have had some judges (in the breed ring) treat me horribly, and then watch them treat all the adults very kindly. But I have learned to brush it off, and just write their name down so that I don't go back to them. I am in the Open Senior ring for Juniors and its really stiff competition. But I love it.

-------------------------------

Thanks abluechipstock!

Last edited: Mar 12, 2009
  8. lil'chickies

lil'chickies Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 2, 2009
    West Texas
    He is gorgeus and you look so excited! Congrats! You have the right frame of mind to handle those tacky judges! Just keep your head up and don't let them beat you down. Good Luck! (not that you need it)[​IMG]

9. Felicia

Feb 26, 2009
    Michigan
    lil'chickies :

He is gorgeus and you look so excited! Congrats! You have the right frame of mind to handle those tacky judges! Just keep your head up and don't let them beat you down. Good Luck! (not that you need it)[​IMG]

Thanks [​IMG]

10. Wynette

Wynette Moderator Staff Member

Sep 25, 2007
    Michigan
    OH, goodness....he's just SO gorgeous! I mentioned it to you the other day, but all spiffed up & stacked, he's just TO DIE FOR!

What does he weigh? Will you be breeding him? My boy will be 12 this summer, and h'es getting arthritic and going downhill. So sad to watch, but he's been SUCH a joy to have. I can't imagine ever not being w/a Bouv. If you intend to breed him, please update me - I'd love to have one of his pups!

Where are you located in MI? I'm near Flint. Man, WHAT a gorgeous boy! I love him! Here's my boy (registered Arnold Schwarzenneger - his sire was Sherman the Tank) with papa in the pool (I clip him down in the summer):

[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by