My Dog LOVES kidney Beans

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by wbruder17, Dec 14, 2011.

1. wbruder17

wbruder17 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 7, 2010
    Portland, OR
  2. gryeyes

gryeyes Covered in Pet Hair & Feathers

The can was SEALED? Wow, that's some dogged determination!

3. wbruder17

Jun 7, 2010
    Portland, OR
    No, it was open, but still! If Caesar is determined, then you better LOOK OUT!
    This is what he did when the neighbor was building his house and using the nail gun for the framing:

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/59865_2011-08-18_15-53-53_394.jpg

And
    I thought I had pictures, but you should have seen the bathroom door last New Years when they were setting off fireworks. And then the door we replaced it with the next New Years.

Here's the precious little angel:
    https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/59865_2011-02-14_17-02-34_206.jpg

I
    mean, he's the sweetest, most loving, sensitive dog, but really?

Anybody interested in an older, high-maintenance, neurotic, allergic dog? He's really great, I swear!

4. wbruder17

Jun 7, 2010
    Portland, OR
    And yes, for those of you who will give suggestions.... we have tried EVERYTHING. He is currently prescribed to doggie prozac, which helps with the destroying of things, bbut just switches his neurosies from loud noises to a food obsession. And on top of THAT, the GAS produced is the worst I've ever smelled (aside from when the Lactose intolerant DH eats ice cream)

Again...anyone on the market to adopt a dog?

Last edited: Dec 14, 2011
  5. Squishy

Squishy Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 2, 2011
    Florida
    Beans = Gas. [​IMG]

Enjoy! [​IMG]

6. justbugged

justbugged Head of the Night Crew for WA State

Jan 27, 2009
    Enumclaw
    I am so happy that your dog lives with you. I could not be as forgiving. [​IMG]

7. spacecowgirl

spacecowgirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 30, 2011
    YIKES!!!

We've recently been considering getting a dog.....I'm reconsidering, now! I will be showing these pics to my husband to disuade him!

8. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

My dog will forgive me for ANYTHING if there are baby carrots involved.

9. gryeyes

gryeyes Covered in Pet Hair & Feathers

Quote:Shhhhh! My friends and I do not SAY "baby carrots" around Dooley and Zorro. Those are their dog treats. If we have to discuss 'em, we refer to BCs. "Bee seize."

10. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Quote:Shhhhh! My friends and I do not SAY "baby carrots" around Dooley and Zorro. Those are their dog treats. If we have to discuss 'em, we refer to BCs. "Bee seize."

LOL!!!! Good idea. Anytime I open the fridge that danged dog is dancing on two feet. I mean they taste ok. Not like cheesecake or something.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by