My Doodles **Pic Heavy**

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by azchickadee, Jan 22, 2008.

1. azchickadee

azchickadee Out Of The Brooder

Oct 12, 2007
    Sonoran Desert, AZ
    Hi everyone! Get ready, lots of pics here. I'm a proud mama! I haven't posted pics of my chickens since they were babies. They're 3 months old now, living outside in their coop, and just started free ranging. Big Red is crowing on a regular basis. It makes me laugh every time! Just thought I'd share!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. CarriBrown

CarriBrown Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Cute pictures! What good flock doggies you have. [​IMG]

3. Ga Chicken Mom

Ga Chicken Mom Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 24, 2007
    Thanks for the pics, everyone looks so happy and healthy! Just love that your dogs are so good with your chickens. I wonder if Big Red will get defensive with his hens around the dogs?

4. Lunachick

Lunachick Chicken Slave

Mar 19, 2007
    Brick, NJ
    Lovely chickens, and I love your green grass!

5. Cuban Longtails

Cuban Longtails Flock Mistress

Sep 20, 2007
    Northeast Texas
    Thats a nice little flock you have. [​IMG] Hope your Barred Rock cockeral and Big Red continue to get along together as they mature.

Good looking dogs too!

6. azchickadee

azchickadee Out Of The Brooder

Oct 12, 2007
    Sonoran Desert, AZ
    Thanks everyone for the nice compliments! I'm supervising the dogs closely as I don't entirely trust them and don't know if I ever will or can. So far they're only interested in the tasty treats that drop from their little chicken hineys. Big Red and Squawker are already at odds, I may have to rehome if it gets worse. Big Red's definately alpha. As for my grass, the chickens love it too! They make a beeline for it and hang out there all day!

7. Wynette

Wynette Moderator Staff Member

Sep 25, 2007
    Michigan
    Very pretty flock you have! Thanks for sharing pics! Dogs are pretty, too. The black one looks a bit fixated on the chickens in his pic, but I'm sure it'll learn they're not to be messed with! Sounds like you're doing a great job of supervising, too! Good luck with Big Red and Squawker; hope they can work it out!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by