My door pecking chicken!!

Ste

Songster
12 Years
Nov 13, 2007
Tracyton, Kitsap, WA
I have one hen who follows me everywhere when I am outside. Sometimes I think that she thinks she is a dog instead of a chicken
lol.png
So the other day the kids had gone outside to play, left the door open, I turn around and who do I see

2413042067_2d74e84f10.jpg

So I try to chase her out and she runs around the table
2413041919_35682d09ea.jpg

My three year old caught her
big_smile.png

2413866740_c73a00f91d.jpg

We put her outside and she sat pecking the door wanting back in
2413866178_e1fcf2c3e6.jpg

Doesn't that just crack you up! We have several that would be house chickens if we let them. Good thing they haven't figured out how to use the dog door!!

10 kids!!!! God bless you, you are a busy woman! And my goodness, they are beautiful too!!

OMGosh....This is too cute! Lovely children!! nice looking hen!

After that, I would be sorely tempted into some of those chicken diapers.
idunno.gif
My husband could possibly disagree with me however...
smack.gif

She is a lover...your kids are great...and you are blessed...Have fun with your brood!!!

Michele in MN

Quote:
We have a skunk who knows how to use the doggy door :eek: If something gets left infront of the porch up to the second doggy door it comes in the house and traunts on down the hallway to the kitchen!! I have pictures of that to
tongue.png

We have a skunk who knows how to use the doggy door If something gets left infront of the porch up to the second doggy door it comes in the house and traunts on down the hallway to the kitchen!! I have pictures of that to

ep.gif
I can almost picture you trying to politely coax him out the door without offending him!!!! LOL​

A wild skunk or a pet one???? My mom tells a story of when she was a little girl she mistook a wild skunk for the cat one night and was petting it. She didn't realize until after she went back in the house what had happened...
lol.png
Maybe some skunks just like people
wink.png

Beautiful kid and hen
big_smile.png

It was a wild skunk and I didn't try to coax him out at all. I was standing on the counter
lol.png
When the skunk went to take a nap by the high chair we opened the slider to outside and gated the kitchen so it didn't go exploring.

Back
Top Bottom